We are the Importer Various Type of Electronics Security and automation Equipment’s as with customer needs
We are professional Illinois Based Surveillance Company working on USA market for many years. We offer only high quality products to ensure a long system life. Our business solutions for small to large businesses, parking garages, Constriction Sites , Healthcare Medical Facilities , Retail Shops , Hotels ,Bars , Schools , warehousing, transportation and municipalities. We are offering a wide variety of CCTV (security camera) solutions.
- IP (network) camera solutions
- Video Analytics (intelligent video)
- Standard DVR systems for general recording
- POS (point o sale) data capture and integration
- HVR (Hosted video recording) systems
- Video Servers
- License Plate Recognation System
- Face Recognation System
- Thermal Imageing Solutions
Purchase vs. Renting Your Portable Surveillance System
A video surveillance system can be a simple as one camera or hundreds. Depending upon the type of system installed and the number of cameras and accessories and monitoring, the cost can be substantial.
A stationary business such as a commercial farm, automobile dealership or marina could likely benefit from purchasing and owning their portable surveillance system. Purchasing offers the advantages of
- Cost savings over time. Constant monitoring via video would be more cost effective than employing security guards
- Ownership of company assets.The surveillance system could be depreciated and offer some tax savings.
Other businesses require surveillance systems only on a temporary basis such as construction job sites property development companies and special events. When they have a job in progress, they need the system but when the job is finished, it does not make sense to continue to incur the cost of surveillance. Renting offers the advantages of:
- Immediate Cost savings. You only pay for surveillance when you need it. Additionally, the rental cost can be included in your job costing to customers.
- Unencumbered assets.Unless you plan to pay cash for a surveillance system, purchasing the system requires a traditional loan or a lease, which is usually collateralized by a lien on company assets until paid in full.
- No service contracts.Since you are renting the equipment, you only need to maintain the system for the period that you are renting it, which is usually included in the rental agreement.
- No obsolescence.You don’t need to worry about constantly upgrading your system due to changing technology.
- No downtime. You don’t need to hold up your job waiting for installation crews to install network cabling and fixed mount cameras.
- Your company’s decision of what type of surveillance system to utilize and how to finance it must be based on careful consideration of the type of business you do, the physical area you are trying to protect and the length of time you will need surveillance for. For many businesses, renting a portable surveillance system makes good sense.
CCTV offers the following benefits
- Constant surveillance of specific areas
- More cost effective than the employment of physical security guards
- Reliable monitoring
- Remote Viewing at Convinence